Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yet another very long stretch between updates. Seems like a trend. I have some good news however. I have received several more finished art pages for the storybook "Welcome, Welcome!".
Still no real ETA on it's publication though. Sigh. I know, I know.

On a more positive note, I have begun to illustrate the sequel to "The Big Round Frog: A Cautionary Tale In Verse".
I'm pretty excited about wrapping this one up and releasing it so watch this space for sneak peaks and release details. Who knows, maybe I can have it ready for the Sioux Lookout Blueberry Festival this summer!
For now, I'll leave you with the prologue to the new "As Yet Untitled" Frog book, just to whet your appetite...

Prologue
You may recall that in a bog
There lived a very Big Round Frog

Whose trick it was to sit quite still
So all the bugs thought he was ill

But really it was just a trap
And so he ate them, thwap thwap thwap!

Which brings our story up to date
But don't go yet, just hold on...wait!

There's more to Frog-ish life you know
So hold on tight 'cause here we go!

So there you have it. Want to leave a comment? Please feel free!
Till next time
Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home